JW-II Power Assist System
supplementary electric power with easy operation.
At any situation, JW-II can provide you "Magic power"
usual wheelchair operation. It is surprisingly light and
The JW-II can:
• make you more independent and active
• be effective to keep your physical functions well.
• drive wheels (2)
• special charger (1)
• battery (1)
• joystick (1)
The power system and driving mechanism is installed in
the wheel hub.
It can be installed on almost any type of manual wheelchair
Surprisingly light and exceptionally smooth
The P.A.S. (Power Assist System), the unique system developed
by Yamaha provides wheelchair customers with harmonized
human and motor power.
Attendant Control for use by an assistant
Electromagnetic Brakes (maker option)
Puncture proof tyres
Adaptable wheelchair types:-
1. Wheelchairs except reclining and module type
2. The drive wheel must be 22, 24 inches in size
3. The rear wheel axle must be mounted on the back
pipe of the frame